Reviews for "Final Defense: Last Stand"

Not bad, but too easy and repetitive

First of all, this game is EXTREMELY EASY. Some people are saying that it's really hard becuase they haven't figured out one key aspect of the defense that totally takes down the difficulty level of this game...

With that said, the game becomes quite repetitive on mission mode, since it's the same thing over and over again without any real threat.

Also, there's a bug in that if you have auto regeneration, your health just keeps going up and up. Another issue is that airstrikes are next to useless and some of the reflected shots don't damage enemies.

Rustygames responds:

Thanks for the bug tip I'll fix ASAP. Congrats on finding it easy, I myself cant do the mission with the 25,000 yet but im working on it :P

that was impossible!!!

WTF? if you're going to make an impossible game,atleast give us a chance. I reccomend you decrease the cost of repairs by 200% and double the speed of all weapons.

Rustygames responds:

Sorry if the game was too difficult. Did you try doing easier levels? You could keep doing easy levels until you have enough money to afford helping hands such as auto-hp and auto-cash

VERY ADDICTING!!!

I LOVE THE GAME PLAY....I HAD TO LITERALLY STOP MYSELF IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE IF NOT I OULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR HOURS. VERY ADDITIVE.

Rustygames responds:

come back, play more, get top scorer of all time and submit so we can all see you're the best player ; )

To Hard

You should make it so they have to come closer to the base to fire, otherwise your always using your money to repair

Rustygames responds:

Press space to use sheild. Another tip, if you find you're health is very low upgrade your base. It not only gives you full health but it also increases your max health by double

......

this game is fucking way to hard!my god they cant take out your base without even being on the screen!!

Rustygames responds:

Sorry that was a bug with free mode. It has been fixed now. Care to have another try?