Reviews for "Reasoner- Solitude"

one of the most subtle songs i found here

Solitude~

Too many people are too obsessed with crazy techno screams and beats to be able to respect the deeper tunes available to them. They have no idea how much they are missing out.

This is damn good.

I can think of many ways I can use this in a story, most of them in a time where the main character or Hero has just gotten out of a depressed state and is finding the strength to press on. Great job.

beautiful

not much else to say.

Simply amazing

This 3 minutes has been revolutionary to me. I always thought that in my writing, Dubstep - techno - rock (etc.) would be beneficial to listen to. I would always get some interesting fast paced-action scene in, but it never had quite a spark of creativity. Now I've listened to this, and i am stunned. I depict a boy, no more than 17, walking down a dark and decaying street, with hope in the distance. He travels with some sort of companion (a dog in my eyes) and they are on a path to freedom/retribution. This is song is great, and I'm DL-ing. thanks!
10/10