Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Heist-A Thief's Nightmare"

Gotta love teddy :-p

Hey that was enjoyable. The teddy part cracked me up, especially when he starts shooting lasers out of his eyes.

Oh!! That mirror part...lmfao!! I take off my headphones everytime I get in the bathroom with the matches, just so I can see how fugly she is. Now that I think about it...don't you remember Bloody Mary back then...turn off the lights, and say Bloody Mary 3 times...now those bring back those retarded memories! Keep it up!

Great Game

Great game here but I just truly want to know what is with the mirror because everytime I go to put a match up around the mirror nothing happens. I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I would like to see what happens when I put the match up to the mirror.

Just as good

I played the second first and this one second and they were both equally amazing.. btw i forgot to write this but when the zombie thing walked to the middle of the door i tried using my crowbar, nothing happened so then when ii tried again i tried moving away but it was like i was stuck, not sure if it was my shaking or a glitch.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE THIS GAME WAS FUCKIN AWSOME.......THE MIRROR PART SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND I THINK I SEE HELL IN A DIFFERENT WAY NOW.......FUCK HELL. I LIKE THE SECOND ONE BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN THE WASHING MACHINE BUT I HOPE U COME OUT WITH A THIRD ONE.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO BEAT IT HERES A CHEAT SHEET.......(Thanks mario-dude)

1.go to kitchen and use plunger on sink
2. go to bathroom and open the toilet seat get bottle and get the key next to the faucet on the sink
3. go into the bedroom without the hole at bottem of door and open curtains get matches
4.go back to the doors with the bathroom and bedroom doors use matches on web get hammer
5.go into bathroom use hammer on crack of wall behind the sink get key
6.go to living room light candles with matches open drawer get key
7. go to kitchen open cabinet get wire
8.go into bedroom open door use bottle with teddys missing eye
9. BATTLE THE EVIL TEDDY!!!!!! lol that bit made me laugh
10.go back in closet pick up coin click on right of screen get painting and coin
11.leave the bedroom in the hallway use painting on wall that is lighter
12.go into bedroom open curtains x marks the spot
13.go into bathroom (dont do this if you have a weak heart) use matches on mirror scream or laugh (whatever you prefer) use hammer on hole area you should break bit off go in hole
14.pick up coin go forward
15 tie rope to pipe jump down hole
16.jump across platforms with arrow keys
17.put bird in slot 5 snake in slot 4 and guess where you put rat? (hint there are clues about the room)
18. watch ending

put night vision google on and look around the house youll see diffrent things

DIE is on the mirror

you can see teddy piss on teddy after he is dead

and fluid on walls beneath hole

jesus christ....

I was scared to death in the bathroom
fuck im hiden under the covers this game is frekin scary why do i keep deciding to keep playing games that are scary!? bye the way nice artwork