Reviews for "Techna-Hero [RD2010]"

CoOoL!

This song was awesome but i do have one question

what is the somewhat familiar tune at 1:30 - 2:20

WHOO
To be honest, I guess it does sound like I took it from somewhere doesn't it
This is bad, because sometimes I'll make things with a tune from somewhere else in mind but it won't register, like I'll subconsciously be making something I think is original 'til either I realize it or someone points it out...
However, this is 100% original yo!
Thanks for stoppin' by :]

at the begining

what did sound... format... website did you get for the techno tehcno techno

I just used the stock speech program from FL Studio

16!!!

To the 16th bar baby!

All the way

If it were just a tad bit edgier...

I could see this being in Tekken or Street Fighter. I liked it, but I thought it as too random and repetitive for my taste. I got a little bored. But I did like the guitar elements- reminded me of Final Fantasy for some odd reason, along with Fl Cl. anyways, I give you an 8, good sir. or Madam... >.>

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Wait wait wait, is it random or repetitive
I liked the guitar as well 'cause it was a deviation of my other genre of choice
Given my time limit I wasn't able to make it perfect, but I may do another version of this in the future
8 is good enough for me, it's a C+
Thanks for your thoughts

.. .. . . . . .

I hear the Kirby miniboss battle in there. Not terrible.

I don't, and thanks?