Reviews for "Techna-Hero [RD2010]"

Awesome

I love the composition and flow of this track. I'm playing this on Audiosurf as soon as I get home. Either that or it belongs as the song on Rainbow Road for mario kart! Great work

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha thanks I'm glad you like!
I'm a victim of trying this out on Audiosurf as well
Thanks for your thoughts :]

It starts loud and over-taken with the croud...

Then it gets hyper and really beautiful of techno. I have to admit, best I heard ever especially with the thoughts in my head from listening to this of the cheering, the fans, the people everywhere, gathered to listen and scream for the majesty of this song! This is something that I imagine would be played in a stadium, blasting toward a massive mob of onlookers to the ultimate mixer on the stage! Proud work here, man.

Glad you like it
The citizens just love their hero!
This actually takes place at a concert that he's performing for both him and the people of the city
Thanks for sharing your thoughts :]

great work

i think its kind of a relaxing happy, yet fast paced song. :) i really enjoyed it

keep up the great work :D

...relaxing!?
Glad you enjoyed it though

*drools in the songs amazingness*

So good i don't know what to say.... Just wow. new fav song

Haha thanks a bunch

Ive been on this site for many many many years, and i have never written a single review for any music even if i liked it.

however, Ive been looking over a lot of your music, and i seriously think you have what it takes to create music for an indie game, or something along those lines.

you are very talented.

Also, this one makes me think of some Japanese fighting game menu music.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Japanese indie game was really accurate to what I was aiming for :]
I am very grateful at your flattery, and glad that I made such impressions on you
Your thoughts are very appreciated, and I am honored to have the rarity of your review