Reviews for "Techna-Hero [RD2010]"

lol, many ppl create similar games like the following link of my new game...a few space stages, all elegant....perfect fighting music, ill give the link after i add this and post the vid.....i think youll like it...when it is copyrighted when im done, itll sell and youll get some of it since i use your music, if that's ok

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Sounds nice, but it's January and I don't see anything yet lol

Ive been on this site for many many many years, and i have never written a single review for any music even if i liked it.

however, Ive been looking over a lot of your music, and i seriously think you have what it takes to create music for an indie game, or something along those lines.

you are very talented.

Also, this one makes me think of some Japanese fighting game menu music.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Japanese indie game was really accurate to what I was aiming for :]
I am very grateful at your flattery, and glad that I made such impressions on you
Your thoughts are very appreciated, and I am honored to have the rarity of your review

Question

what do u call the beat at 1:30 the little dwuup dwupp dweup dweueep dweup dweup dweupipu dweupu dweupu dweupuididuuuu what did u use 2 make that noise or w/e overal nasty song but i think mainly because of the entrance to that part of the song

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

That sound is called Inferno, a guitar setting found in Sytrus, a stock plugin in FL Studio.
Yeah I went out and experimented with a lot, trying to create a sorta story for someone to imagine, not just a regular track for someone to listen to.
I don't think I've ever put as much effort into Inferno as I did in this track
Thanks for listening Alienj

Rubbercore

I enjoy trance that isn't hardcore or softcore. I love this upbeat rubbery sound you have going here, it's very impressive!

This is trance? It wasn't supposed to be trance >:C
I have failed, I'm deleting this and trying again...crap it's too late

jk glad you like it tho

I never know what to write here :\

When I hear this I imagine some Daft Punk-esque Animevideo.
Awsome music! :D

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

IIIIIIIiiiii dunno this sounds a bit too fast for DP but we'll see!