Reviews for "Dr. Steel's Hallow Hello"

Very Nice.

For it just being a short holiday tribute to Dr Steel it was very nice.
Hope to see more!

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks! I have other projects in process but wanted to do a Halloween bit for the Steel fans.
Thanks for watching!

Pretty Good

Really like the atmosphere but wondered what it would have been like if the lights dimmed slowly. Also, the baby picture on the bottom right, if you leave it open all the way till the end, it will cover your logo regardless on if you click it or not.

all minor things of-course. all in all, very cool Halloween piece.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you for your view! Alas this piece was doomed with bugs from the onset. Simple coding was being ignored. Movie clips were doubling up (like what you experienced). Hence there is no repeat button, a second play will cause all sort of havock! EEK!
But thanks for the view and letting me know what it did for you. You will find that the frame will not stick everytime so I hope you were not put off too much.

wheres the doctor?

good flash,not as spiffy as some of the good doctors other offerings Looking forward to more starring doc steel!!

starkravenmadd responds:

Ah yes, the lack of Doc in this one is a bit distressing. But as they say abscence makes the heart grow fonder, or was that absinth?
I forget.
Any who, thanks for the watch and review! Stick around for more Steel vids and you wont't be dissapointed, I assure you.

Spend some more time on your movies.

I love the idea, there was a nice advancement of movement and audio. I don't know if you like this kind of style, maybe you've done it just because of halloween. But if you do you should really spend a little bit more time on the quality of the drawings/pictures.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you for viewing. I shall consider your recommendations.

Nicely done, Great Ideas

A Photographic Flash, who'd of thought it?
I hope to see you continue your brillience on Newgrounds.

starkravenmadd responds:

I had the idea from listening to the Dr Steel piece featured, and the rest fell into place. I realize it is not origional in its nature, but I hope it did not come off too stale!
Thanks for the view and the compliments! I am pleased you enjoyed it.