Reviews for "FL Studio Basics Tutorial"

Nice Tutorial

Geez, I haven't been on Newgrounds in forever. Anyways, I like your tutorial, I remember way back when I strugled with FL6 and had nowhere to go. I know you are probally trying to prevent yourself from having twice as many pages, but some slides have way too much info on them. For a better learning experience, people like to take small steps. Even if the step is small; as long as it looks big, there will be doubts. I really like everything else about your tutorial, especially the "Newgrounds" feelng when I clicked on your buttons. Congrats!

DoomyCheese responds:

Dang you really hit the nail on the head with this one. I supposed there is too much in some of the frames. I'll look into when I get the time. And with the buttons I remember thinking "Ok I need something interesting, not something boring. So I thought I would use the NG buttons! Lol. The other buttons if you look closly are edited bars out of Fl Studio :P
Thanks for your review Staticblaze!

ok

yea tnx i had the demo and i didn't undrestood it but now i need the full version where can i get it???

DoomyCheese responds:

Lol, 5 for humor? I didn't realise I incorporated humour into this flash. Full version you can buy in a shop.

Great!

Just what I need, just got one FL studio... and... it's all new to me and I dont understand a shit. Your tut. is just what I need and the timimg is so fu%ing great!!
Hope it gets thru!

DoomyCheese responds:

Sweet! Glad you found this of great help :D And I hope this makes it through aswell! Though it's my first so i'm doubting it :( Lol.
Thanks for your review Johaen! :D

Great man!

That was a good tutorial... but i need a lil more help man....

My song wont save under mp3 files..... its fucked pm me the ancer if you ahve it..

But nice movie.

DoomyCheese responds:

Hey glad you like the tutorial, about your little problem there, are you sure your exporting it right? Just go to file then export then MP3 then pick where you want to save it to and what you want to call it, and then click start :P
Thanks for the review!

Niiiiceee!

I hope this shows flash artists that audio artists put a lot of effort and work into their craft too.

DoomyCheese responds:

Lol, I never thought about that concept. But now that I do, I hope they do realise. But this being my first flash i've learn't making flash isn't very easy at first either.
Thanks for the review!