Reviews for "Angry Trick or Treater"

Sensational!

I can't stand it... you are a true comedian! I wish this submission wins the fisrst prize in the Halloween contest for shure! I don't have nothing against this flash but that you could put more swearing and more houses that don't give candy... :)

Can you plaese make another one? (for halloween) please... You are a true flash artist! You should be in Top 10... and selected to make real cartoons for cash for shure! good luck whith the next flash ! Happy Halloween!

Utterly-Moot responds:

wow, thank you! I don’t know if I would be able to make another before Halloween, its two days away. But I can always make another one for next year. I wouldn’t mind being in the top ten, but if not, that’s cool. I would have added more houses but I wasn’t sure how long it would take me, Halloween comes so fast! lol. Thank you once again, and happy Halloween to you too.

--- Halloween is for candy! ---

A funny & enjoyable short about what Halloween is really all about.

Utterly-Moot responds:

lol exactly! Thanks for watchin!

FUCKING AmAZING

That was the funniest flash i have ever seen! I laughed my ass off! Great Work

Utterly-Moot responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

One Heck of the funniest hallowe'en flashes

This is extremely funny,
I must admit this has to be the best Hallowe'en flash I've seen,
Do you know what?
I'm gonna put this in my favoraites right away.
I hope this flash makes it to the top 10 of all time!
MUHAHAHA!
Great work!

Utterly-Moot responds:

Hey thanks, much appreciated, I hope it makes the top ten also, or at least top ten of the contest :P (I could use the money lol) Glad you enjoyed it!

Wow, Great flash

This flash had an original idea.
Pretty funny too.
I just liked it.

My support
-Kioron Fluore-

Utterly-Moot responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!