Reviews for "Angry Trick or Treater"

hEY

dEdE I REALY LIKED SO FUNNY IT CRACKT ME UP SO HARD AND I HOPE LOTS OF FREAKING IDOITS COULD LEARN FROME IT . AND ADD ME ON MSN AT : khalid_topman@hotmail.co.uk AND WACH MY MOVEI PLZ AND REVIEW IT , IT'S CALLED Fight Guy

EXACTLY

EXACTLY What I was thinking. AWESOME. Your voice is outstanding for this type of art and flash, and humor, and you rock. This is EXACTLY what needs to be said. It's just a DAY where you give kids CANDY and what's the BIG DEAL!? WONDERFUL art work, I really adore that there were no eyes for the guy in the ghost costume, it made it.. I don't know, more real? I have no advice for this flash, it was great as it was, perfect. This is the most hilarious flash I've seen in the past month and I give all my adoration to it. Wonderful voice acting, wonderful everything. MAKE MORE... of anything, I'm sure I'll like it. Great. Work.

This was Hilarious

I was craking up when I watched this. Its funny and true, the same crap has happened to me and I hope people can learn from this.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS HILLARIOUS!

crap man i laughed so hard on this and it's true! God i hope this makes front page so people can see this is so true!

Funniest Halloween movie I've senn.

Everything about this movie is great. The ghost dude is funny, and the people are funny looking. Although it was short, the end was funny, but there really should be more houses.