Reviews for "Sleepycast Guest Memoirs"

Awesome rendition. I haven't gotten to this sleepycast episode yet- but I did stumble across it previously in one way or another.

Looking forward to it. Also, inhaling cigar smoke is tough stuff. Kudos. Most people don't even have the clout to try (not to say this is something that should be lauded... Just that the effort should not go without a raise brow and acknowledgement to match).

Cheers,
-CO

Haha thanks!
I don't actually smoke, either - this was one of those "Ah, what the hell, let's celebrate!" kind of things, so I bet you could imagine how much worse the smoke was for me. XD

Your reaction after smoking a cigar reminds me of last year at Pico Day where I was with Mindchamber smoking cigars and he explained to me how you're not supposed to inhale the smoke, just savor its flavor in your mouth and then blow it out like a fine wine. Needless to say, beforehand I inhaled like an idiot and had to spend the next ten minutes coughing up a lung or two, so I feel your pain.

Sabtastic responds:

Hahah - same here!! Yeah, thankfully Zach and the guys warned me that you're not supposed to inhale, too. I guess the whole room being saturated in cigar smoke is what did it. I smoked it way too fast.

Your first story (though terrifying) was a great one. Hope she never found about this podcast because that would be alarming.
Your work reminds me of the Peanuts gang if the continued to age and talk about all the debauchery in their lives. Love Sleepy Cast and your drawing, hope to hear you again in another one of their podcasts in the future.

Sabtastic responds:

Still nothing from her yet...!
I think I'm in the clear. She's been keeping to herself now, despite me seeing evidence of her being around at the local stores/malls. My sister texted me photos of drawings she saw at the local pharmacy that were DEFINITELY hers, so maybe she's found a new friend to focus on.

Thanks for the kind review!

awh how adorable, sounds gross though, cant wait to hear it ^-^

Lol were you apologizing because you're Canadian?

lol yeah