Reviews for "Vecina Volleys"

Kinda feels like a Knuckles Sonic Adventure song meets Jet Set Radio or something like that. I like this jam overall

ty ty ty c:

This song is very repetitive and I love for that reason. The rhodes sounding piano that comes in around 1:15 is a great addition and just adds to that funky feel. The bass in the song is nearly perfecting; fitting in with everything. I am definitely checking out the album this is on!

Aww yis, please do!

That loud, high-pitched screeching annoyed me so much I can't enjoy the rest of the track. Each section sounds so similar to the previous, and the repetitive parts dragged on so long that after listening to the whole song I can't remember a single melody. It's like having a trumpet beside you blasting a single pitch while you're watching a concert.

+1 unsatisfied customer
Melody: Doot Doot, Deeeeeee Deeeeeeeet
Circumstances aside, I agree it is not diverse, could be better, and does get annoying for those with low tolerance for repetition.
Not everyone is a fan of the Ballade of the Trumpette
Please excuse my amateur practices

I'll be damned

I just listened to this thing for like 20 minutes, forgetting that it auto repeats. And the whole time I was jammin' out. Well played, sir..... Well played....

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

lol that's how I make most of my stuff
I've been trying to add endings to stuff, but for what I'm aiming for, loops are a necessity
Besides, most of the time I'd like to just skip the fade out or the ending and get to the good part as quickly as possible so I end up cutting it out

AWESOME

i love ALL of ur songs..i downloaded them all =)))) thx for the awesome songs

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

It makes me feel really good to hear someone likes me stuff enough to download all of my stuff here