Reviews for "Vecina Volleys"

This is a great song

I love just sitting and chilling to music like this, I think it's really good, it reminds me of the south african musical group Goldfish, they have great music like this.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'll have to add that to the list
If it was South anything, I think it would've been South America for me
I'll have to check 'em out sometime

As far as this track goes though, there's one point where I'm thinking of some menu for a video game
This is me trying to avoid the past statement of "video game music" that I've been classified under
But sure I think I can see what you mean by chilling.
This does take place at a tropical beach after all

Good Blend.

Given the circumstances, of the songs creation, I still say it's good song. Your use of the sample is pleasing to the ear. The transition to the bridge(2:35) is nice, along with the build up of different sounds. Overall, the piece is very chill, so I'm putting this as one my favorites.

-Slash12321

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I forgot what my circumstances were haha
I definitely think an 8's a reasonable score
I would have to say this would be one of my weaker pieces 'cause I didn't do as much to it as I liked with the others.
I think 4:48 - 5:45 is a good comeback but it doesn't seem to carry the track to a full recovery
Thanks a ton for your review

Groove...

As a bassist i like a groove, and i have to say, this is quite a nice one. Keep it up.

Thanks glad you liked

BEATILICIOUS

I LOVE THE BEAT. I COULD BOOGEY TO THIS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like [:

Epic

Sounds like something that would be in ModNation Racers :3

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Another new one to add onto the list!
Maybe after I make the faster version, I could see it being used but it's too slow right now haha
Thanks for the visit :]