For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clay Animation V Animator"

Duhhhhhhhhhhh

Ratings: 1/10
Review: You know animator vs. animation is much cooler than yours Freak

PhynStudios responds:

Thanks for the whistle point.
Abusive reviews ftw eh?

I never tried to compete with Noogai you moron, and i had NO intention to attempt to make mine 'cooler'

So calm down, clean the blood from your writs, wipe the tears from your eyes and smile :)

Hmm...

I'd probably do the same thing if my play-doh came to life. O_O

PhynStudios responds:

I'd probably shit myself.

ahem

its animator vs. animation not animation vs. animator. just pointing that out. 5/5 10/10 100000000000000000000000000000000/100 000000000000000000000000000000

PhynStudios responds:

I knew that, i didn't really want it to be exactly the same, y'dig?

good

it was good but the music stopped a bit to early but other than that it was gd

PhynStudios responds:

This was quite an old animation, i assure the second will be better when it's finished.

(or started for that matter)

Thanks (y)

damn

that was awesome, man! i am oing to be honest. not as good as "animator vs animation", but awesome nonetheless.

PhynStudios responds:

Thanks, i never expected it to be better than AVA, after all... tributes never are.