For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clay Animation V Animator"

Great flash.

If noogai says he likes it, it's awesome. 'Nuff said.

I admit it was a bit shaky, but that's mainly because I judge any claymation on a level with knox, and nobody can compete with knox.

I eagerly await the second, and am mentally retarded to boot.

My thoughts exactly.

PhynStudios responds:

The second one is on its way, with power tools. ;D

DAMM IT

I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE IT

That is indeed a shame.

Killer clay!!!

Aswome graphics! it must take 4ever to make the the flash.

PhynStudios responds:

It took 3 attempts to make this.

Dude i loved it...

Graphics - Non-animated animation action!! No one thought that possible but here you are and you have... conquered it!!!

Style - Very original ... one of the first non-animated movies I've seen on the net.

Sound - NICE music!!!

Violence - LOL the hand wrestling the clay that was badass.

Humor - It was funny how he grew with the other clay and stuff.

Overall - Kickass!!

PhynStudios responds:

Why thankyou, its funny how you came over the impression that it was non animated... but i'll leave that to you.

Nice WOrk

I love it its really good and the hand!!!!!!!!! LOL how do u do to make the clay dude act like natural?? its really a good tecniq!!!!!!!

Thanks?
Anyway, look out for a second one as Noogai has made a second one of his. Many power tools in this next one as my skills have improved.