Reviews for "Clay Animation V Animator"

Wow

I'm impressed that you thought to turn this into a claymation. It's not the best of animations, but it's a very good effort for anyone except the Wallace & Gromit team - especially liked the animation rolling/hand trying to pound down bit.

PhynStudios responds:

Why thankyou, I see you've guessed im not a part of the Wallace and Gromit team eh? :P AKA. Ardman Studios

Not Bad

This was an interesting spin-off to the legendary "Animator vs. Animation" series. I'm awarding extra points for having the guts to attempt to put this in the same sentence as the aforementioned masterpiece. Clay animation is tough work and you did a relatively good job, IMHO.

PhynStudios responds:

It took 3 attempts to make this slightly worthy. The other two were not up to par so i binned them. And decided this was the way to go.

i disagree with the guy under me

im not a fan of claymation but you did a good job of taking the animator vs animation idea and turning it into this style

PhynStudios responds:

Atleast some people have some brains, and you can spell right too :)

a sorry video

this is NOT a good video i mean... it doesnt relly make since and its just stupid i mean relly! GET REAL! maby if you made alot more since it would be alot better and better ratings but this one.... not relly worth it

PhynStudios responds:

I do wish you'd speak english.
Relly isnt a word, nor is maby.
And try to put your punctuation in the right places, and more of that if anything.

nice

it was okay i guess. i like the anition of the "animation".

PhynStudios responds:

Clever play on words there my friend, very clever indeed.