Reviews for "Night Trap"

No, for the record I didn't play it.

There is nothing classic about Night Trap, you're talking about one of those games that defies conventional thought, highjacking your brain and eventually making you say such things as, "Wow, all I need to save someone from a weapon-wielding murderer is a FUCKING fire extinguisher and a FUCKING trap-door! Thanks, Night Trap! Now I can go back to doing the rest of my important duties as King Lord Dipshit Fucktard, The Almighty!"

For the record, "Taco Man"? Wow. Reeeeealllly reaching there, huh?

I know what you can do, next you can make a game that's a guy with a baseball bat and the entire game is beating the shit out of a copy of Night Trap. That might make it up to the people who actually own a Sega CD and quiver in FEAR AND DREAD whenever someone even mentions that atrocity.

On the other hand, I never played it so you can disregard this if you wish. But to all those who will read it: I apologize for knocking this guy so hard, but, man, its Night Trap. Give me a little room, here. E:>

One of the best tacomans ever

Ebolaworld ftw

Night Fallers

Must of taken a while to do its a cool interactive movie taking control of several camras in the house while trying to protect tacoman is fun! The traps could used more variety though as to say could been more creative than loonytoons.. however everyones a critic. Nice high quality flash. :)

daammm u taco maannn

i save youre ass from the vampire and tell me i suck ill get u yet

LOL!!!!!!!

it was a amazing game :D....btw whats up the the hallowen newground tank in the living room lol.