For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 17"

Interesting

Never saw it coming

SATAN WILL RULE THE COMMENTS

Hey guys, let the reviews reach 666 and hold it to commemorate the awesome retardation :D

what is that metric?

I admit, i didnt see satan coming. its always nice to see him. plus i expected puppy to say "Cool now i can fuck DEAD people!" you know, youve always made me laugh.
especially the sean connery part. my dad loves him
"SHon your shtoopidly dead to me. with your shon shon shosh sohsohchchashcaschhchhch!"
Keep up the good work! hope to s ee a RAB 24!

im confused

i dont get how they died,and when they did,and how the didnt no they were dead???

Uh . . .

srry for a bad reveiw its just that i dont know what to write bout. Funny as always. How much episodes have you made you've made like 30. It must of taken you ages. Youre so awesome at flash movies :) :) :)