Reviews for "Coma: Red Wind Theme"

Great job

This is peaceful and flows very well. It compliments Coma, which, in my opinion, is one of the greatest games on Newgrounds.

Hmm

The thing I like is that it flows well, there is a even balance to the rhythm, and is easy to listen to. More is that it flows so well that you don't notice it starting over if you loop it. Personally I'm more into metal but this is something I would and am enjoying. Well done and keep it up...

Perfect.

Coma may indeed be one of the greatest things on Newgrounds, and this lovely theme is part of what gave that game its ethereal charm. There's a lot of great harmonizing just with the acoustic guitar alone, but adding in the choir really gave the song its life.

Beautiful work.

so soothing.

very nice song, worked very well with the game.

Ahhh.

Such a sigh of relief. The idea of a man designing a game such as Coma and writing music like this, really is a breath of fresh air. From a musical standpoint, it's absolutely beautiful, in its minimalism and distinct lack of pretentiousness. It also partners with the game in such a stellar way. The only thing stopping me from giving it 10 stars is its length, this melody gets in your head and to be able to listen to it progress for hours upon end, although unrealistic, is no real stretch to imagine.