Reviews for "Four Second Firestorm"

It can't get any better than this.

Wow. I am just amazed of a month work. It is just...unspeechable. I need to think of a word to describe this...well it's the best I've ever seen.

By the way, the guy who reviewed before. The last one you played-keep the tempo, it will be 7 beats, then you press it.

Keep the series going!

This was awsome!

Omg, jmtb02, you have a gift for flash. Each one in the four second series gets better than the last one. It offers me hours upon hours of entertainment. Everything you do is great, keep up the good work.

p.s.is there going to be another ball revamped?

WOW

that is....an amazing game(s)!!! avent seen anything like dat b4...a revolutionary game!

brilliant

this is frontpage stuff this
get this on the homepage

Very good

I have to say, this does feel Wario Ware-esq, and with the same amount of time to play them too (and to those that are just griping about not knowing what to do and just blaming it, it's the same with WW for the GBA. Although I am a little irked on the Sepakku (sp?) mini, he (I) had the sword halfway through, THAT has got to be enough to kill him.....I tried all the levels that I could, but I have to say the best part of the options is playing "One Game mode" and basically get the "feel" for the game and hone in, thus for those trying to play the "Original mode" this basically helps before you start all the games.

great work to all authors