Reviews for "Get Ready To Dance {durn}"

im surprised, mate

i was instantly taken from the start. good vibes and all, this song is upbeat and will have a spot in my ipod, in the awesome music section.
kudos,
dookie

durn responds:

Faaaantastic! :D Thanks for the love, dook! :)

nice :)

hey durn
thanks for letting me know you had a new song
i would like to dance on this tune
but i'm not really a good dancer :P
just been back from holiday for a day or so
anyway you make songs that can make me feel a little bit better when i'm feeling a little bit down so thanks for that :)

durn responds:

hahah, it's alright man. if you wanna see how you should be dancing to this, check out the music video! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvuqu6 xvYug

Remove whatever spaces newgrounds adds and feel that 70s vibe! :)

Rockin' :D

What more needs to be said other then this....

You my dear artist, are awesome.

:) Thanks DS! Stay tuned for another new release coming soon! :D

LOL...Epic Skillage...

I have to agree with glbracer. Every song you get us to listen to by you is just EPIC. There's nothing else I can say to it, just EPIC. Keep up the awesome work! I bet the NG community will, or maybe IS, looking forward to the songs you continue to compose xD.

5/5
10/10

~Injabie3

durn responds:

Thank you for the very kind words, Injabie. :) Here's hoping I keep continuing to impress.

dats

some pretty good house and i like to think i know because from when i was 6-11 my dad was a DJ

durn responds:

:) Thanks shinigamis. Play the tune for the ol' man and see what he thinks! :D