Reviews for "Gateway"

Fabulous

This game was VERY well done... Even my mom and sis loved it! I managed to complete it in one shot, but was nearly driven mad by the mind-boggling puzzles... Very original, very good.

Simply... Fantastic

It is a really great game, what else can i say. Maybe we should ask, where does this elevator go, we hope to find soon in Gateway 2!! Man you just HAVE to make a second episode dont leave us hanging in the air! Just great game, 10 for everything, good and hard work, bravo! Keep up this kinda work...

Brilliant!

Lovely mind game. The puzzles were fun, and the window was creepy. The man sleeps, move away, go back, he's staring at you, move away, and well... You'll see. Loved every moment, the TV was genius, cause I like to watch T.V. And to the guy below me. Why ruin the fun of thinking? Let people get the time to think and observe.

Unknown

Never seen yo' previous works, got any?

struma responds:

Sure, just use that dropdown menu to the left or go to http://cockroach.se

Cheers.

Great Ideas!

I've played all of the Gateway games, and I thought they were all great. I played that demo of the Dream Machine Game, and it was awesome. I assume you used a material like clay for the game, quite creative. I hope that gets done soon, I want to play a full version.