Reviews for "Gateway"

That's areally nice game.

Hi !

Thanks for this really great submission. Puzzles are really nice because they are not too difficult or too easy. I only had to ask help with the peeper thing. The puzzles are new and interesting. Thanks ! Nad please make a second one, really great.

Amazing!

That was so much fun :D!!! If you get a chance, MAKE ANOTHER! This was the 'first' puzzle that actually required thought...although not so much of it. It was pretty easy to find out the 'trick' to things, since the solutions were the only thing differnt/changing....I hope that didn't ruin it for anyone that hasn't played yet.

nice job!

Sorry to say, I played the second one first...well, not really sorry, but anyways, great job with this game too! The only one that really tripped me up was the light bulb one, that was pretty crazy, however overall I would have to say that this game was pretty great but I somewhat liked the second one better sad to say. Can't wait for number III, I'll be waiting...

spooky

every time the freaky music came on, "shiver" urgh!

this game was very well thought through! the puzzles and the challenges were very amazing! must play!!!!