Reviews for "Gateway"

One of the best games I've ever played

Genious! looks great, plays smoothly, challenging, original and addictive. Best game I've ever played on ng!

great puzzle! hints!

1st off great game nicely made. i love games that make me think.

2nd heres all the hints you need for the game. i forgot the lvls so bare with me here

1st hard puzzle

you come to a room with a telescope. if you look at the sleeping guy 3 times a message will apper in the window "peeper" thats actualy the password that you need to use for the door. the password is "739339"

2nd hard puzzle

here you come in a room with pearles. heres how to solve it. ( | )* ( 1,2,3,4,5,6. )**

| | | | | |
5 2 6 1 4 2

*the place where you have to put the pearles.
** pearles from size smallest to biggest.

3rd hard puzzle

1st off take the skrewdrive on the TV. then unskrew the srew thats near the electrical outlet and take the extencion cord. take the TV cord and combine it with the extention cord and plug the TV in. if u look through the camera you will see a guy walking arround to go to sleep. follow the camera order. the password is as follows.

"954271"

final hardest puzzle

this took me a while so i hope you all bare with me on this if you want to beat this really fast.

______

N- No color
B- Blue
Pu- Purple
R- Red

if for some reason my plan fails, heres another explanation.

the colors are listed from the verry top, left of the room going clockwise (right)

G, P, Y, N, R, Pu, B, N.

hope you like this guide and hope it works for you.

This is not a game...

...This is art.

P.S. Keypads and channels, from the driveway to the place of rest. The first digit/channel is 9.

P.S.S. Lightbulb flashes count another sequence: # of flashes = # of color.

fun

nice job
the telescope was creepy O.o

super!!

Great game but I couldn't get passed the room where you push over these two bridges. Anyone wants to help me pass the BRIDGE ROOM?
THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T PASSED THE TELESCOPE ROOM:
If you look through the telescope you'll see the guy sleeping on his couch. Look away then look again, he'll look out through the window. Look away again then look again, one last time, he wrote something on the window. It says "PEEPER" or "933937," its the pass code to the door. But read it backwards because its written on the INSIDE of the window, refection, pass code to the door is "739339."