Reviews for "Birds of a Feather"

AWW

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How cute. :P Great Graphics and animation. Cool sounds and music suited. Great cartoon. Hehe.

A touching tale of that touched my dark heart!

Man, i am a sucker when it comes to sappy stuff like that! it was very touching..sniff sniff and has both great quality and wonderful meaning behind the story. I think everyone should see this film at least once. Great job! let me know when you got another one up your sleave! :)

Very Cute

I like it, you blend the music and action together very well.

I don't know if this was on purpose (or explained in another review) but your characters do not have any shading while your background does. You seem quite capable of doing it (I'm one to talk, I barely do any shading with my work) so I was wondering why it was absent. Other than that a well done animation.

You are my new goddess :P

Well, not that extreme, but im in love with ur animations! You gotsa do some more! Ive seen this one like a zillion times now, and every time i like it better ^^. Keep up the good work, ur at my favs now so I can see your stuff as you upload it ^^. /praise

You...you born to do this...

Simply breathtaking!!!
Flat out my favorite author on Newgrounds
Everything you do is beyond perfect, absolutely flawless!
Keep it up I beg of you!