Reviews for "Kid Icarus - Monster Box"

its alright but...

can i see like a face for icarus?i mean i like to jus draw long hair and cover the dude's eyes but it's just not that good.

graphics:i automatically give 5s if it's non sprite!
style:don't know why we even have this box but whatever.
sound:good music and SFX
violence:why is there a rating for violence?
interactivity:play button.they should get rid of this too.
humor:meh.had to give it something besides 0.
overall:7.i always vote 5 or 0 cause the overall scores not gonna go down unless u vote eigher 5 or 0!:D

oldavid is kinda queer cause if u didn't find anything better than this than omg...go to the flash portal and watch some of the top 50.stead of those stupid random flashes outa nowhere.
sorry.just had 2 say that.

that's all,
kRaZy AsIaN.

THIS IS CRAP

I don't know why people say this animation is good
But I say it stinks wat do you use to draw your flash
I don't really think this belongs on the front page, for your next flash trying
1.making the animation a lot cleaner and add more details (faces are inportant)
2. Giving a better plot or maybe make a plot
3. Use something better to draw your flash
So keep this in mind next time you make a flash

great

Lol, why are you ever surprised this made it to frontpage? Your fbf skills pwns. :D

Nice.

It was pretty good. I was going to vote this 4/5 but towards the end I started not to like it as much. It was a little pointless I mean I know it was for practice and all but Icarus just stood there and shot monsters he wasn't going through a castle to fight a big boss something of that nature. It seemed a little short also. So in conclusion it was just short of a 4/5 so I had no choice but to vote 3. If I were to go into decimals you would get about a 3.8.

MKjack responds:

Dude, as I have written in the Intro, this has nothing to DO with the story.
Besides monster box, there is a Story running, why should I include a story here?

And also, the final foe of Kid Icarus in THIS flash, was a boss of the story.

And I think that 60 seconds of frame-by-frame is enough, and there are also guys who like short-action movies, as I have read.

But thx for the review.

I am offended.

hoow kin you mayke a film about a fiyting angel? Angels are not suppoosed to fight, they are suppoosed to be peaceful. You will go to hell for m8king angels fiyt like this!!!111!!1

HOMIGAWD!! HOW COOLD YOU KEEL DOMO-KUUUUN?!?!?!/11/1/11//1

Kidding. Just trying to think of how people could be offended by this and make those people look like dumbasses. And now for MY opinion of this flash, even though it probably won't matter to much, but I thought this flash was great. You made an old 16-bit game look kickass, although I've only played Kid Icarus once, it was a tad frustrating. And if you weren't trying to copy the game and it's by pure coincidence then I apologize, but I still thought this flash was awesome. I give it an 8 :)