Reviews for "Pumpkin Jack"

he he he he

Fun Fun Very fun.i love haloween and carving da pumperkin is da best

Nice!....

One of the most inventive dress-up style games I've seen. And seasonal, too! ;) You got my 5.

that was fun.

i had fun making my own custome pumpkin. the blood and the knifr and the brain and stuff were also fun 2 use. its a good game.

Yay

Well done game! Realy liked it!

Fucking crapmakers are posting shit all the time, this is the first good submision today!

Great game, loved it

So every once in awhile ill run into something differant unique and thats what this is here, its not just some good looking babe, but something unique so for that good job, and the art and graphics was notbad at all, good detail you left with it, And it really was kinda like a pumnkin carving thing hehe, I love the "MENU" page and all the eyes and noses and lips was really great, you gave some good variaty and not just that but some very detailed items so props to you on a fantastic game, i really enjoyed it, Some ideas you could improve on, might to add such things as some more of the kill stuff like the "PENCIL" and i would love to see a darker backround for the whole night and halloween feel of it, anyways nice game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Fantastic game, wanted to get that across before anything else, Here are a few tips and ideas on making this somewhat better, it never hurts to improve on stuff, even in the smallest stuff. Some backround scene selector would be cool, or some dark nighttime backround, some more props with some sorta amimated feel to it.