Reviews for "Electronica 3"

this game is awesome

dude this game rocks i cant wait until #4 is finished.

I like it...

Very good, but the graphics made it look like it was done rather quickly, I really hope that you get #4 and the prequels done quickly, it is a rather good series, but the graphics need tweaking.

The game needs more attacks, more strategy and more fighting, it would be better as more Final Fantasy when it comes to battles, because there are only a few attacks, and four playable characters.

The game is rather repetitive, just use heavy hitter or punch over and over again.

The names should be changed a little too, since they all sound a little corny.

--Ecks

I LOVE IT!!

i have played every single eletronica and i think its great! just because the other dude behind this review says everything sucks, hes doesnt know what hes missing!!!! play the game, it rocks!!! dont listen to that guy before me!!! he doesnt know what hes missing!!!

never played this number 3. and what the hell!

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS COME ON HERE! I DONT REMEBER SEEING THIS. WHEN I WENT TO OTHER FLASH SUBMITTED BY BLABLABLA. IT SAID NO ELECTROINCA 3 INTILL TODAY. WHAT THE fucking fricking hell.

Engrossing.

I like the concept behind the games. An artificial world that needs to be balanced between two extremes. It's really entertaining, and I hope you make another set of them.