Reviews for "Dance Off: Revolution!"

Funny

I was laughing too hard to ask "what the fuck?

I thought it was funny as hell, good work.

Bluemidgetguy responds:

I want too trip over you cock like how a stumbily nerd does when he's about too correct an error on a math problem....last summer.

must agree

i must agree to what lager was saying even though it is kind of a wtf flash but its funny

My mom masturbates

HMM..

That was different.. i really liked the music you used in the flash it brought the penis danceing together. What is the name of that song??...good job :)

Bluemidgetguy responds:

Thanks friend of the shire! First song was from the cartoon "Robot Chicken" called "Work it out on the floor"

2nd was by "Mount Sims" forgot the title. Might be "This is how we do"

not bad one

that was a rather strange animation, but it was good for a laugh and your efforts were cool, so it's definitely worth checking out.

Bluemidgetguy responds:

Thank you kind and noble prince - Maybe someday I can meet you and develope a friendship. Perhaps leading too more than friends. Maybe even sexual companions.

Not much improvement on before...

I've seen an earlier entry of yours along this theme, but I don't remember the final 'climactic ending' I'm not impressed.

The lip-sync was off. The timing was ok, for the ending point, but when you concentrate on the middle stuff, it looks like Jones in Police Academy, when he was doing the Japanese Karate master.

You've got animation talent, why waste it on stuff like this? Any chance of coming up with some decent animations which don't show us cocks?

[Review Request Club]