Reviews for "The Tutorial Collab '06"

Errrr

It didn't help as much as I hoped, but it did help.

extremely helpful

i have a book on actionscript thats easy to read but i find it a lot easier just to look at the this tutorial

Action > With Style!

Dude, man, this is like... the BEST tutorial for almost everything. It got the basics, can help newgrounders and other ppl from around the world with actionscript, and all the programs listed inside. Man, this helped me a LOT. I didn't know nothin' bout actionscript. And thanks to you, I know the basics! It could get me off to a good start. I bet that it helped me and my fellow newgrounders right? So whattdya say? Let's give him a 10~~!!

Great tutorial.

Its a great tutorial that has taught me a lot about flash. There were some steps that could have been clarified more though. All in all great job.

I think its Awesome ^^

It helped me very much with making my first steps with programming and animating in Flash. Thank you very much for makings these awesome Tutorials. Its well to understand aswell as inspiring and motivating to keep trying making Flash. ^^ :D
10/10 and 5/5 for this one ^^