Reviews for "the Echo"

man was that great

yea here on newgrounds not everything has to be violence, the flash just has to have some sort of good meaning with at least decent artwork and animation.

You however surpasses this with awesome song(from the game legend of mana i think) great artwork and animation with a unique style

it was really neat how the scene drew itself which isnt too unheard of but then when it colored itself when the notes flew by that blew my mind thats something really cool noone usually thinks of.

its just a great flash all around that anyone with a girlfriend or boyfriend that they actually care about will enjoy.

Cridia responds:

The song is actually from Crono Cross ;). Apparantly with some people the credits at the start of the song dont seem to be visible, in next movies I will try to take this in mind.

Anyways, thanks for your review!

holy crap :O

thats going in my faves :O

awwwwwwwwwww

omgg thtas soooooooooo goood <3 <3 i luv it, one of my favourites, at first i thought the guy was a gurl but jap samurai have long hair so yahhh MAKE MOREEE!! i luv it sooo dearly.

great movie

great movie it's like the game goooood times gooood times

Amazing!

truely amazing not really seen much like this but it was good :) good work carry on with it.