Reviews for "the Echo"

Breathtaking.

The art was amazing, simply awe inspiring. Very good style, keep it up.

amazing

that was an amazing flash purly awsome the best part was how u added the color to it all that really made me say wow

Freakin Awesome

One of my favorite songs(that I haven't heard in forever) and one of the most unique styles ever. I liked it...ALOT

Simple yet beautiful

I like this flash. I never seen one that touched my soul. It reminds me of my.....situation.

The graphics and style were great. I have seen many flashes, some them great, but rarely have I seen such grandure.

I like the music. I belive you got it from the game "Chrono Cross". Do you happen to know the title? Because I would like to have that song for my collection. lol.

What makes this flash even rarer is the fact that you made it great without the use of violence and I think that deserves a plus in my book. Most flashes that I have seen use violence and crude homor to make a great flash. For that, I take my hat off to you.

As for interactivity and homor, I give it a 10 not because it has any in it, but because I think it deserves a 10 all around.
I would like to state that you also captured the emotions of the situation and that made it all the better.

Cridia responds:

The song is indeed from Crono Cross, its called Time's Scar (or Scar of time), its the theme for the opening movie.

I dont neccesarely like to use violence or crude humor (the humor because I dont think many people will understand my form of humor :)). If I use violence, thats only because it adds to the story and even then I only try to use it as little as possible (which is the case for a movie I am planning).

Thanks for your big review!

Very Nice

It was a fine piece of work, which was surprising. Although I have to admit, the story has an abstract start and thus requiered me to catch up for a moment, it flowed nicely. Btw, you made wonderful use of the same background texture, even when colorizing.

And, Specusci, Anime is a largely Japanese style of animation which grew to include other countries, but not many. Korea, north or south, has little in common with Japan. It would be like taking a Mexican's opinion to heart on the topic of Canadian politics. I'm sorry, but what you said was fallable and based entirely on opinion.