Reviews for "the Echo"

Holy crap that was awesome!

Wow dude you out did yourself there man wow.That has to be one of the best peaces of flash out there good job there dude,you earned your 5 for the day lol

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

i had goosebumps nearly half time of the movie.it was so well drawn(i like your style,even when the background firstly irritated me.The musik was sensationelthe story and the massege in the back are fantastic ,too.
The sound brought collour in their both lives. It was really awesome,and things like this arnt flash anymore,they start beeing art.i would only have enjoyed it beeing a bit longer,though it didnt load too long,so we dont have to be patient ;) please inform me,if you ve got other work in the next time here on newgrounds,i would be more then interrested in your movies!!!Fantastic work,keep it up and make new ones longer pls ^.-

very good...

i hate happy ending...but good music and such way to god

Absolutely Fantastic

Great, Just awesome.. I really loved the graphics in this. Love the music too... Barrage? I also loved the back ground and the animation of the paint brush... Great job dude.

Amazing work

I liked how you used the same style as Okami. Good game. Anyway, back to your animation. I guess there really isn't much else to say, other than that I really enjoyed it. Also, the addition of color when they found each other was a nice touch. You did a really nice job portraying the emotions in this.