Reviews for "Megaman X Virus Mission"

Suprising..

I've never been quite the fan of the megaman battlenetwork series. (Oldschool megaman NES/SNES style forever <3) But I did nejoy your flash. I would suggest more options in moves, for the boss as well as megaman. Cheers ^^

Normal challenge.

Its a good flash game I liked it a lot I just wish 2 things from you when you are making more flashes like this keep the text up longer so i can read it and plz make more fighting options you got a 4 from me gj man keep it up. Xill~

Nice work!

Overall it was a pretty good game/submission. Nice work!

Thanks!

::I wish there was more to the game then one battle.

this is to the guy before me! and the game rocks

to the guy before me: HI! hey, if you could help me i dunno where to search for sprites. please email me some megaman, megaman X megaman zero and or other related to megaman sprites page adres. ill send you some of my funny clips in return.my email is markus.freivald@email.ee PS:lucky you i mean 10 hp god damn it

about the game: this was awsome and bugfree! liked it a lot! ill be expecting the second part of this!(i dont really know what interactivity is so i rated it good)

MaranX responds:

Can't you search for sprites on Google?

just one round