Reviews for "Megaman X Virus Mission"

I rate it high for you man ;)

Man that rocked! Although it was just a teaser it really was a great one ... You should make a part 2 fast as hell or i'll get angry and transform into X :P

PS: Keep up the good work ;D

Duuuuude....

YOU ROCK!
This is like taking a big step up from those Megman Rpg Games.Plus the DBz audio is really cool.
But you should fix the hyper mode thing...
overall 10/10

Normal challenge.

Its a good flash game I liked it a lot I just wish 2 things from you when you are making more flashes like this keep the text up longer so i can read it and plz make more fighting options you got a 4 from me gj man keep it up. Xill~

theirs a giltch

after a cople of time of the kamahama looking move i changes for the enemy keep it up good hope to c more

Awesome!

Had 100 hp left! :) Great game!