Reviews for "The Pumpkin Plot"

Spectacular

First off, I'd like to give props to whoever your voice actor(s) was. I think without someone who could understood and convey the comedic properties of your script, this wouldn't have been as enjoyable.

Usually I'd analyze each individual aspect of one's flash, but I don't feel the need here. You found humor and irony in something extremely far fetched, yet blatantly understandable. I wouldn't have thought of such a perspective in a million years.

Now I need to pump some more goodies into my halloween flash as competition as tough as yourself puts forth material this entertaining. Happy halloween.

Kind words, really.

I look forward to seeing whatever you enter :)

Interesting.

The graphics and animation in this film were very good, and it was very funny toward the end. The voice acting was pretty good too. All I can suggest is that next time, you fix the lip-syncing, it was kind of off sometimes.

But apart from that, it was perfect. :)

Good job, you get a five from me.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, will do with the lip syncing

Absolutely Brilliant

Loved it. It's a fresh take on Halloween, one that I didn't expect to see any time soon. I wish more were like this.
This makes me not want to submit my own Halloween entry - it was just that good.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Aww jeeze, well I don't wanna be the one who pressures anyone into not submitting :) I think if an ideas there, don't worry, just run with it and have fun. If you do submit it, PM me about it, I'd love to see it.

Very Funny

Love all your flash ur great ! very funny and well done
wait for another flash from you

Thanks man :)
It's when people like it that it truly pays off, honest.

hilarious

i loved every bit of this

Thanks, I love every bit of you ;p