Reviews for "Fight The Devil!"

O_O

Dude if the devil heared the first few seconds of the song, he would already die O_O lol
Awesome song, putting it on me Ipod. No, I don't have Ipod, but Zen XD Whateva

Burn7 responds:

I have a Zune too, either way I know what you're saying

And thanks!

AMAZING!!!

Dude, you did an excellent work for that song. Seriously, i... i... i can't say anything for that!!! This is one of my favorite song of Newgrounds!!!! Good work!!!

10/10
5/5

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, I tried making it as awesome-tastic as possible.

What the FUUUCK!!!!

you should have seen my eyes when the solo started O.O ...dude that was SICKKKKKK!!!!!!! i think my skull cracked open just from this epic song! FUCK!!! great job man...and the female vocals felt like a perfect touch! Tha Ritz is pleeeeased....very pleased indeed....

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! This was a fun fucking song to do a solo for, because I didn't know what I was going to do exactly. It's in a weird minor key and stuff, so it required a lot of experimentation and whatnot. But thanks dude. I'll tell Mo you like her voice too haha

awesome!!!

I LOVE THIS SOLO ITS AWESOME

Thanks dude!

Solo....

I forgot how much i loved this solo! It is so freaking epic! I also think its awesome that you are getting your music put into flash videos. Pretty awesome. Good luck and keep it up!

Burn7 responds:

Haha thanks dude. Writing solos is ridiculously hard because I'm not really a lead guitarist, I'm so much more of a rhythm... but I'm glad I do a pretty good job I guess!