Reviews for "Fight The Devil!"

Well, wow.

You've come quite a long way, haven't you? Actually got around to listening to your stuff for the first time since.. Ominous Intrigue was uploaded, I think.

Needless to say, it's very well done. From the intro to the solo, I was pretty impressed. Great work, as usual. :)

Also, Mo is very talented, and I was impressed. Guess I'll have to check back every so often, see what else you put out.

5/5 || 10/10

Burn7 responds:

Didn't expect to see you 'round these parts anymore.

I have. But it's 1 step forward in "sound design and mixing", and 2 steps back in "time it takes me to make things" because getting them to sound good takes SO LONG.

Glad you liked it though.

And indeed she is.

Nice song dude,

It's awesome, and indeed. You should be proud of the solo, and please tell Mo she's amazing!
Amazing work. Respect.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude. I had a helluva time trying to get it to sound good. And I'll let her know :D

Solo anyone?

Ok, so I mainly come here for the Techno, but this was a treat all it's own. I didn't think that I could an awesome metal song thaat wasn't by a huge band, but you suprised me again Burn7. The vocals were an awesome change of pace, Mo You're awesome!, The solo? Face melting, Carry a bucket with you if you happen to put this on your ipod. The themaic sense created by the background music along with the guitar's and drums? This was an amazing fucking song. And you said "Trouble with the solo..." Pffft Nonsense!!

Burn7 responds:

Hey, I did have trouble with the solo! Ask Mo, it was pretty bad when I sent her an early version.

Anyway, thanks dude. Your reviews are always pretty damn entertaining.

sweet!

solo is pretty baddass!!!

Burn7 responds:

Thanks, it's probably what I'm most proud of in this song.

Nice Good Job...

:D Not your best but still awesome... 10/10 Respect

Burn7 responds:

Once again, no.. thank YOU!