Reviews for "Jim, Bill & Barry 3"

WOW simply put WOW

That is amazing! This is a hilarious flash, that addresses many points in life that are frustrating, such as persistent salespeople that don't understand the word no. Love the animation style, something i've reminisced on many a time. Music is choice for something so elegant , yet willfully childish. Absolutely love it. keep it up.

Snozzwang responds:

Thankyou so very much! Glad you agree on the whole salesperson thing, they're cramming my telephone up at the moment. Such a nice review.

LOLK

LOL UR REEELY GHEY BT LCUKY DIS SUBMIZZI-N WAZ LEIK GuD LEOL KEEP UP TEH WERK N DUNT BE GHEY LOLO K THNX

Snozzwang responds:

LOL WTF UR SO GHEY

Very Nice!

That was one good flash! =D Very Funny, I loved how cartoonish it was with the graphics and sound effects! Can't wait to see more soon!

this is

great looking for a three year old movie i love the telly and barry sitting there flicking was so funny i like the graphics were brilliant and the bit at the end was so funny it creeped me out i give 5/5

Nice style

Very good flash and your cartoon american and cartoonist style it's great !!

Good work.