Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

awesome

i love your style, it goes great with the animation. the color choices were great. the all blue environment really sets the mood. i hope to see more of your work soon.

bloooooooue

I had no idea what it really was but it made total sense. Or did it, especially the spaceship. The pretty green flower, we all love it in our cheeses as we let them slowly mould for flava!!

Iffen lost it now. Thank you very much.

Mooo

Great job.

If the beautiful randomness hadn't gotten 10/10, the ninja would have. The robot was a nice touch as well. Good stuff here.
Thanks for the movie.

Pure-Awesomeness

The flash work was brilliant and different. The story was funny,chaotic and random. Quite possibly the best flash I've seen in a long time. I'm a watcher for life now.

hehe

this is pretty hilarious keep on makin stuff like this