Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

Great job golly!

Freaking smooth yo. That scene, where the meteor was flyng towards the shuttle was cool! Awesome perspective control

Absolutely great

This is an absolutely great piece of a flash movie, but what really makes it stand out is the sounds and music, which is top notch, very well done.

Nothing negative to say at this point, great style, great sounds and music.

Nice!!

I like it, I like it! Smooth animation, funny jokes, great style... what more is there to say?

So how's it like being a ninja?

GREAT, this was absoluteley totally freaking great, and funny too, I especially liked the way the ninja disappeared, I've never seen that before, and I liked it. great great great, so I'm giving you 5,, in the voting box thingie of course, in overall I'm of double course giving you 10

Heeeey!

Good job Gobi, the animation and effects were really great.

Can't wait for the next installment of MoreLikeBlue!