Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

Awesome man

Very much in the league of invader zim, which i love. could easily be a tv show right now with no touch ups, you really stylized it, only other thing ive seen on NG that ive felt was this polished was Tankmen, oh, and the brackenwood series... but the guy who did that isnt really human, hes some kind of animating machine sent back from the year 12 000... anyway... good job. I want to see more desperately.

Awesome

Truly, a great Flash animation. It was kinda hard to figure out some parts, though, especially the ending. That was just kinda random. Other than that, though, awesome job. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

you are my hero

that was amazing, i love u guys (in platonic manly ways). Keep them coming!

Amazing, but lacking

All flash and no substance, no pun intended.

The animation was amazing, very stylized and beautiful in all respects. There's no question about that.

You manage to convey complex emotions and situations with some very impressionistic and elegant imagery.

However, it also feels amazingly hollow. As much as it had the occaisional "joke" it didn't feel like a comedy. The opening was funny, and then the only other funny moments were the "something racist" line and the ninja character. There was other mildly humorous stuff, but nothing to laugh out loud at.

I would compare it to something along the skill level of David Firth or Alex Wassilewski (sp?). However, unlike those artists, this did nothing to bring out the slightest emotion...beyond one or two chuckles.

So unfortunately, it becomes painfully dull. So much talent, but so wasted. Sorry to be harsh, but I have never seen an animator so in need of a comedy writer.

Just really well done overall; A great watch!

I really love the music and it seems to somehow have method to the madness, as hard as it seems. I love it.