Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

Fantastic Jobb all 'round

Hey,

Great...well...everything you've got here. The music fit the graphics and pace of the piece perfectly, the animation was smooth, original, and stylish, and the plot/humor came across on most levels.

Can't wait for the next one.

I give it a ten maaaaybe a 10 1/2

Good skit, and as for Adamsrib Mr. blue was at the bus stop....then in space O.o on his way to a interview "pretty random yes?" so as for a point to the movie maaaaaybe he was on his way to the interveiw maaaaaaaybe there was no point and it was made to make people that over anylize 2min skits to get headaches.

Maybe.

Gobi responds:

haha , well I assumed the plot was pretty obvious ..um, in a way. Basically Blue has to make it to his interview on time but gets there late just as robotron shows up to apparently assasinate the boss man. wow i guess that didnt make sense (: its only a pilot though , so you have your cliffhanger at least (:

'How's The Interview Going?'

Sheer genius. I love it. And the music was very well done. And they were so cute... will you ever bring out merchandise? Because I'd love to have a little blue plushie in my room ^_^

Orgasmic

This is by far the most incredible flash animation I have seen in a long time. Reminds me of days, when I watched Alan the BOX's "How it will end," and the amazing Piano/Drum song with the whale rising up. This is the kind of stuff that stands out. Humurous, clever, awesome audio, and really damn stylish. Heck, the name is cunning - three word phrases own. The animation was smooth, simple, yet elegant and intuitive. I have just become a MLB fanatic. Thanks for enlightening me.

Some may not appreciate this art, but it is art. Please, more!

P.S. To AlanTheBOX: Awesome to you also!

Meh

That was well done, but didn't seem to have much of a point.