Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

nice

man, you make the best blood ever :)
+good graphics
+funny

Brill...

Is there more to say? Wicked good man...

Another great one arrives

I LOVE YOUR SHAKY CAM and all the effects surrounding that spacecraft. I highly respect your visual communication and stage setup. Your humor is something familiar, but feels fresh. This fanchise is going to be huge if it isn't already.
The ever present blue color overlay worked wonderfully and wasn't overbearing or oppressant to the overall cartoon at all.
I believe you will get the recognition you so rightly deserve!

I'm breathless..

This is easily the most entertaining thing i've ever seen on NG, my hat's off to you. The music was a perfect match for it, the humor was great, loved the jokes, the randomness was hilarious. The graphics were top-notch, you had your own style for once and I love it! Cant wait for more from you.

-TM

PS (Which artist made the robot songs?) ^.^

Gobi responds:

A lovely band called Freezepop , at www.freezepop.net . All their music is top-notch stuff : D

That was AMAZING!!!!!!!

That was incredible! DO IT AGAIN!!!

Gobi responds: