Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

fucking awsome xD

looool great^^
i loved the ninja part
whats its like beeing a ninja?
like.. this!xDD

A sprawling mosaic of insanity!

Fan-bloody-tastic. And not just because you drop heavy names in the credits, either.
I should like to see the comics now.
I'm a new fan!
*Ding!*
Add me to the list!

i espechaly like the song in the credits

i also wonder what program was used to alter the voices in that song

anyway,i like the humor in the movie and the overall grapics are supurb

could you pm me the song in the credits?or even a link to the author or the voice altering program?
wenother or not you pm them to me id like to say that i liked the movie quite much

Gobi responds:

the song is called "10 Do Not Break" by Ellen Allien . I'm sure what they used for the altering thing though sorry ):

What a stunner

I loved the intro best, the part after the bus stop. The music was fantastic, it really fit in with the intro and gave it a funky vibe. The rest of the movie was pretty good too, but the blue kinda hurt my eyes, but thats cause I have sensitive eyes. Damn good for a pilot episode I must say, be sure to check out Gobi's morelikeblue comics.

wow