Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

Original, though a bit boring

It has a nice style going on, also the graphics and voice-acting are pretty superb, though I have to admit it bored me somewhat, things went too slowly and humor wasn't for my tastes and the original style didn't keep my interest 30 seconds longer, but that's probably just me. However, considering this is more original than 80 percent of the flashes out there, and because it was really well done you have deserved your score.

HALLELUJAH

Dude seriously this is the greatest thing ever. You and David Firth are my 2 most favourite flash artists ever, ive been waiting for something that arouses my interests in this way and this is it. The humour, the graphics, the music (nobody saw the hangman, one of my personal favourites) everything about this movie just screamed perfection to me. I hope to see more of this on newgrounds in the near future, oh and you gotta get some More Like Blue merchandise i would totally buy it all.

Great Job

I thought it was very unique, and the music/sounds were flawless. However, I feel it could use a little better transitioning, mostly in the beginning with the spaceship. Though I did not find it very funny, it was entertaining. But that's okay, I am usually a very tough critic on actually finding something funny. =)

Slightly controversial

Graphics: Yeah pretty good. Although I missed something without knowing precisely what.

Style: Yeah blue... it unique. >>I<< have never seen something like this before. And the flash has this kind of special feeling. Keep that up.

Sound: Plain ownage. It truly PWNs. The voice acting is clean and clear wich is good. But that slowly gets common here on NG. A good flash has good voice acting. And the music totaly fits the flash movie and concept. I do not have seen another flash movie with this great fitting for the movie/music comparison.

Violence: Ninja.. meh... for me the Violence rating isn't how much violence there is, but if it is the appropiate amount. I though the right amount was nothing. If you count the fire and the meteor to violence I would say that was enough.

No Interactivity.

Humor: It was kinda random. I dislike that. (eg. 'Dude... your head...it's on fire... -oh...okay.. uhm..)

Respect though... Good job.
-Xnega

womp!

You know you're awesome, man.

How many comments have you got about how utterly *vomits* "random" your cartoon is. People need to learn a new fucking word. Random isn't even random anymore. But I digress.

LUV U GOBI

Gobi responds:

haha no kidding , random is becoming normal and normal is becoming boring. I guess we're all evolving (: