Reviews for "Pandora's Book"

nicely done. little short but nice :)

the graphics are quite well done, the music fit the movie nicely. and the dragon-like creature that was with pandora was cool. i just wish there was more to it. still. . . 8 outta 10 is what i give pandora's book :)

amazing

You are a great artist. The landscape was just too awsome. The clothing and person in this was very well drawn, also the animal was just so funny and cute. The wind effect was great. The lighting effect was great. Your movies are very southing. I hope to see more things from you.

good but no wow effect for me

it was a good flash and have al the great working of unlimited potential but it was boring. Yes you made great graphics, music was a little repetive though and there was no plot. Humor was sweet but not really amazing either. That aside this falsh still gets a high score but not a woot. You need something to happen that makes your audenice go whoa that was great and...inorder to get a true perfect score. Keep it up for your headed in the right direction. The other flash you made was an improvemnt.

Chazzy

WOW! Just WOW!

Your works are just AMAZING! I know that you put alot of effort into your work (A TON, EVEN) but I would really, REALLY love to see a 10 minute film (Iknow, I know... I'm a slave-driver) but, WOW! I mean, WOW!!! Keep them coming!! Please! And, BTW, loved the Wicket the Ewok music! ;-P

I wanna pet dragon... T-T

This is a great flash, in all directions...except for violence and gaming of course...
I really enjoy your drawing style, everything about it pretty much.

To top it all off, you are the next Adam Phillips. Only without Bitey and the all the Brackenwood characters.

I look forward to future projects from you in the near future.