Reviews for "Pandora's Book"

What the hell was that?

Was your goal to make the most pointless movie ever? Success!

Besides having no interest and no rythm almost making you fall asleep watching it, even though its very short, the fbf isnt all that good either. The child seems to be walking on air, as if she has no weight, and sometimes doesnt seem to be walking at all. Although the drawings and colors were good, maybe you should team up with someone to write for you and tune up the animating skills

Etoli responds:

Pointless . . . hmmm. Are you familiar with visual storytelling? And for me this was a great way to play with the personalities of the two characters I've been developing for future stories. "What the hell was that" --- Well, it was me expressing myself artistically. I'm not making these to please the crowd--I'm imagining and learning.

Unique

Wow. I have to say that is very different from almost every other flash on this site, especially the style. Way to go. Can't wait to see some of your other movies.

Well done!

I really like your style and the way you animate :) keep it up ;)

Excellent! Very impressive. Who needs dialogue?

Very nicely done. Design work, colors, just enough detail without more than needed, nice music, all in all a wonderful result, especially for a first effort! Keep it up, you've got true talent.

A good way to start my day

I thought your entry wonderful. I sat down thinking about all the things I had to do today before I went to work. clicked on this selection and WOW. It has a way of making you think about the simpler things in life. The music was relaxing. Very zen like. The graphics and interaction were superb. I would love to see more. Keep up the fantastic work.

Etoli responds:

:] Glad someone else appreciates the simple things in life,too. I have to laugh at how many people think the object of this story is pointless.