Reviews for "Pandora's Book"

Awesome.

I really loved it. I thought it was beautifully done. It really put me in a better mood for the day. I hope you continue to submit your work on newgrounds. Lovely.

ITS OK

there is not much of a story, just a girl that wants her book, the sound is weak, and the movie was short, not what I expected... but the graphics are AWSOME I have to give you credit for that.

...

good animation. just some technical faults with it really i think. you draw nicely and can animate well too.

just things like .... your grass in the wind... seemed to rotate from the centre of the symbol and not from the base.

sometimes the line thicknesses were a bit too variable. like comparing the lines on the girl to her pet - the pet's were much thicker.

and one other thing was when under the tree the camera trucks out or pans (cant quite remember which) but the light coming into the shot thru the leaves moves at a different rate from the camera (or eases at a different rate as it starts and ends at the correct location but moves off inbetween the camera pan/truck)

well done tho. this is very nice.

omg

that was amazing. you are a flash master. you MUST have copied that off disney or summit - amazing!

Little Short

Yes indeed it was a little short and I didnt find there was much of a story involved.. but there was some kick ass animations there, anyway great job!