Reviews for "Portal Detour"

Show 'em how it's done

At least you're trying to HELP, and not just make fun of, the people who send crap in and expect it to be top 50 material.

Kinda funny, and kinda helpful.
"1: DO NOT USE THE RAINBOW COLOR! -splat-" hehehe

EXELLENT!

Wow, someone finally started giving people advice. Well, the thing is, most of my movies DO have music and build up and they are BLUE AND GREEN coloured men, and none ofthem are over 2. But, hey, I'm getting there.
Great work.

Nice tutoring video

unfortunatly, you didn't make this flash before strawberry clock came, otherwise his flashes would have stoped being so shitty.

Nice

This will increase quality movies of crappy flash makers by 99.9%, guaranteed!!!

Still enjoyable nine years after its release.

It's surprising that almost all of the people who have seen How to Succeed on NG and How to be A NG Animator God have never seen this and therefore, this (along with NG Sticks) don't feel as special as they were because of those aforementioned knock-offs. However, unlike Combat Instinct, the technical presentation hasn't aged very well. The voice acting, while good for the time, was very monotone and could have been more audible. Plus, the graphics may not be the best, but they got the point across.

What I do like:
-Enjoyable
-Adressed tacky flash trends in an optimistic way.

What I didn't like:
-The main character could have been animated and voiced better. However, seeing that this was made in 2000, I won't take this down.
-The fact that Biff The Timid ripped off this and NG Sticks.

Overall: For something that hasn't stood up to the test of time; I still enjoyed it. Here's an eight.