Reviews for "Portal Detour"

Sweet

Nice work. Especially the music part bring me to lough.

sweet

this is true but anything can be good as long as the animator puts time and effort into his style of flash. i hate sprites but that doesnt make them shit. see what i mean

its so true

it doesnt matter of the style though its all on the person. it can be stick man with rainbow faces and guns that are the size of your hair, only if its a good story with plots and crap.

Ban them Procrastination Junkies.

Man, we all know looks dont always matter, but it needs the material. On the other hand, the ones you just gotta show your homies. All fact, but this vid was lightly cheesed either way.

That is correct.

All of the people who submit movies and games should watch this, so that there would be better things to watch on newgrounds. Or they could not, so then I can get more blam points! Haha!